Article will continue after advertisement

It seems that whatever they’re feeding the cows over in Germany is causing some serious damage.

According to the Associated Press, the flatulence of 90 cows caused a barn explosion in central Germany. A static electric charge coupled with the methane gas released by the cows’ farts allegedly lifted the roof off the place.

Beside one cow sustaining light burns and the rest suffering from bruised egos, there were no major injuries caused by the incident.


Module Voice Image
|