Article will continue after advertisement

“Celebrity Income Breakdown” is not a new segment on “Conan,” but on Friday night he returned to the bit and didn’t shy away from political material. This episode of “Celebrity Income Breakdown” was titled the “Eric Trump Edition,” and while the younger Trump took it on the chin, there were a lot of other political faces that were the butt of a few jokes.

RELATED: Conan O’Brien tries and discovers he’s a pretty terrible professional wrestler

Steve Bannon found himself under the gun with Conan O’Brien declaring that 10% of his income is derived from “playing drunk Rudolph in Christmas parades.” But it was Eric Trump who was the ultimate jester, as O’Brien stated that 1% of his money comes from hedge funds while the other 99% was given to him just for “successfully passing through the birth canal.”


RELATED: The crew on “Conan” has a lot of complaints, and they’re letting them out

Module Voice Image
|