When autumn arrives, we can expect sweater weather and pumpkin spice everything. But here are some facts about autumn that you probably didn’t know.
- During autumn, squirrels show a 15% increase in the memory and emotion sections of their brain.
- More people change their Facebook relationship status from “single” to “in a relationship” during autumn.
- Leaves are already yellow, red and orange. The green is only a temporary mask made of chlorophyll.
- Autumn babies are more likely to live to the age of 100.
- The northern lights tend to be visible this time of year.