Did you know our body is made up of trillions of microscopic cells working together to keep us alive?
Anson, a 5-year-old genius, know all about these tiny organisms that work hard everyday to keep us going.
He explained just a few of the major organelles in the cell, and the important job they have.
- Nucleus: The powerhouse of the cell
- Endoplasmic reticulum: Creates proteins
- Lysosomes: “Suicide bags” of the cell
- Mitochondria: Produces energy for the cell
- Cell membrane: Protects the cell’s organelles
Anson’s Answers features a 5-year-old genius. He has a college-level grasp on various areas of science, dreams of becoming the president and can speak multiple languages. Did you catch that he’s just 5 years old? Anson has a passion for teaching others and loves to share videos explaining the human body, the laws of physics and his ideas for the future. Grab a seat, because Professor Anson’s class is in session!