Have you ever thought to yourself, “My goodness, I’m ruining the planet with all of these Clorox wet wipes I’m using?”
I have. So I decided to start making my own. This’ll save both money and the environment!
You will need:
- A jar or container (big enough to hold all your washcloths!)
- 2 tablespoons liquid detergent
- ¼ cup rubbing alcohol
- 1 cup water
My container was so big that I actually quadrupled my amounts of detergent, rubbing alcohol, and water to cover all the washcloths. But that turned out to be a mistake — it made my wipes way too sudsy.
Basically, learn from my mistakes. There’s no need to load up on ingredients, no matter how many washcloths you use.
More cleaning tips and tricks from Elissa the Mom:
- How to degrease kitchen cabinets in seconds
- Refresh your toilet with essential oil
- How to rid your towels of mildew
- Vinegar and an old sock can make your window blinds look like new
- Use ammonia to clean your filthy burners
- These special ice cubes freshen a stinky garbage disposal
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!