I love to cook, as you all know, but spending lots of time in the kitchen leads to some inevitable messes.
If your culinary creations result in splattered cabinets, just make this simple paste to degrease them in no time at all.
You will need:
- 1 part coconut oil
- 3 parts baking soda
Once you’ve combined the two ingredients to form a paste, rub it on the greasiest parts of your cabinets. Scrub it in with a sponge, then use a paper towel to wipe it off. Voilà!
More cleaning tips and tricks from Elissa the Mom:
- Refresh your toilet with essential oil
- How to rid your towels of mildew
- Vinegar and an old sock can make your window blinds look like new
- How to make your own disinfecting wipes
- Use ammonia to clean your filthy burners
- These special ice cubes freshen a stinky garbage disposal
- Spritz this DIY shower spray every day to avoid mildew buildup
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!