If you’re like me, you can’t commit to just one caramel apple topping.
I created this caramel apple bar so I wouldn’t have to make the tough choices. When you do it this way, you can have as many toppings as you want!
Best of all, you can customize your toppings. Get creative!
You will need:
- Apples, sliced
- Caramel (either homemade or from a can — your choice!)
- Toppings! I used:
- Shredded coconut
- Butterscotch chips
- Vanilla chips
- Chocolate chips
- Heath bar pieces
- Bamboo sticks
I tried to make my own caramel sauce but, as you can see, it didn’t exactly work. I recommend making your life easier and just getting your caramel from a can.
More easy treats from Elissa the Mom
- 5-ingredient Key lime dump cake that bakes in a slow cooker
- The easiest no-churn ice cream you’ll ever make
- Painless 6-ingredient cheesecake
- Homemade brownies that are full of BACON!
- Healthy peanut butter oat bars that taste just like Snickers
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!