As my fellow parents know, getting the kids to put down the chips and choose a healthier snack isn’t always easy.
That’s why I started making these zucchini Parmesan chips. They’re so delicious — I was seriously afraid I wouldn’t be able to make them fast enough, because I kept eating them — and they’re made with zucchini and olive oil, so they’re far better for you than ordinary potato chips.
You will need:
- 2 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
Tyson hates it when I manhandle the food as I’m making it, but it’s necessary with this recipe. Every single little zucchini round needs to be coated in oil, cheese and breadcrumbs. Sorry, Ty-Ty.
More healthy and delicious snacks from Elissa the Mom
- Homemade Chex mix, straight from the slow cooker
- Roasted chickpeas are the healthy alternative to potato chips
- Spicy shrimp dip for Halloween (or any time)
- Peanut butter oat bars are like healthy Snickers
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!