We’ve never seen fluffier scrambled eggs than the ones celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay whips up in his own kitchen.
Fortunately for us, Ramsay is very generous with his cooking secrets. In this video, he reveals exactly how to make the perfect scrambled egg.
Here are a few of his tips:
- Don’t season the eggs until they’ve finished cooking
- Scramble them in the pan with a spatula, not in a bowl with a whisk
- Add butter immediately, before you even begin scrambling
- We always add sour cream to our eggs, but Ramsay recommends crème fraîche
The video is not without humor. At one point, Ramsay is so absorbed in the eggs that he doesn’t realize his toast is burning!
Ramsay throws some chives into his finished eggs, then serves them over sourdough toast with whole mushrooms and vine tomatoes on the side.
More Gordon Ramsay
- Watch Ramsay catch and cook a king crab in Norway
- How to master 5 essential cooking skills
- Ramsay and his 14-year-old daughter cook a full English breakfast on “The Late Late Show”
[graphiq id=”chHw3KmB1EV” title=”Gordon Ramsay” width=”600″ height=”603″ url=”https://w.graphiq.com/w/chHw3KmB1EV” link=”http://celebrities.prettyfamous.com/l/1718598/Gordon-Ramsay” link_text=”Gordon Ramsay | PrettyFamous” ]