Is it a mini pizza, a baby calzone, or a dinner roll?
Does it really matter? No matter what you choose to call it, it’s irresistible.
These garlic Parmesan cheese bombs are stuffed with pepperoni and cheese, then brushed with a zesty garlic and Parmesan seasoning for extra deliciousness. Thanks to the magic of canned biscuit dough, they’re stupidly easy to make.
You will need:
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks, each cut into 4 pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese