Don’t be disgusted. These bacon, potato chip and chocolate cookies are actually delicious.
Sarah Carey with Martha Stewart shares how to make these treats, which provide a perfect balance of salty, crunchy and sweet. Would you try them?
You will need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 8 slices bacon, cooked*
- ¾ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups salted potato chips, coarsely crushed
* For the bacon, cut 3 of the slices crosswise into 20 pieces, and finely chop the remaining 5 slices.