Has McDonald’s been peeking at our wish list?
Shortly after debuting waffle fries and a bacon hash brown cheeseburger, the fast-food chain began offering tater tots.
Unfortunately, just as the waffle fries are only available in Canada, you can only order the tots Down Under. They’re part of the McDonald’s Australia Summer Sides Box, which also includes Chicken McNuggets, Chicken McBites, and three types of sauce.
We assume the tater tots are just bite-size versions of McDonald’s famous hash browns (the menu even calls them Hash Brown Bites), but we still want to try them!
Here are some of the craziest McDonald’s dishes from around the world:
- Deep-fried meat-stuffed olives (Italy)
- Nutella burger (Italy)
- Spicy nacho cheese wedges (United Kingdom)
- Pumpkin spice fries (Japan)
- Curly crab fries (Singapore)
- Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom)