If you love cookie cake (and who doesn’t?), this one’s for you.
This chocolate chip cookie pie from Tabs and Tidbits starts with a store-bought refrigerated pie crust, which is then filled with homemade cookie dough and other good stuff. Making it is easier than it looks — it only has eight ingredients, including the crust!
You will need:
- 9-inch deep-dish pie crust
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
Don’t forget to serve your pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! Get the full recipe here.