While we’d gladly eat regular old pizza any time of day, we’re also happy to tailor our pies to certain meals — like breakfast.
And we can’t think of a better way to start the day than with a hot and cheesy breakfast pizza.
This dish from 12 Tomatoes features all your breakfast favorites, including sausage, eggs and hash browns, and takes very little effort to make. Try it this weekend!
You will need:
- 1 tube crescent rolls, thawed
- 1 pound breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup green and orange bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley and green onions, for garnish