Packing a lunch for school or work isn’t always exciting (leftovers, anyone?), but we do our best to make it fun.
For example, here are nearly 50 lunch box meals you can throw together with just a few everyday ingredients.
But if you need to get back to basics, this video is a good place to start. It shows you how to:
- Keep foods separate without the use of wasteful plastic baggies.
- Prevent apple slices from turning brown.
- Keep juice boxes cold until lunchtime.
- Prevent chips from getting crushed.
- Prevent a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from becoming a sloppy mess.