As we’re sure you already know, salty and sweet flavors can complement each other beautifully.
This gorgeous cheesecake marries pink lemonade and pretzels for a truly out of this world dessert experience. It’s even topped with meringue for added deliciousness.
Don’t be intimidated by the cheesecake part. If you have a food processor, whipping it up is a cinch. (And if you’d like to practice your cheesecake-making abilities before tackling this recipe, try this simple six-ingredient version from Rare’s own Elissa the Mom.)
You will need:
- 5 cups miniature pretzels
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- ⅔ cup lemon curd
- 3 drops pink food coloring, divided
- 19 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup pink lemonade drink mix
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 8 large egg whites