The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, and your house is dirtier than ever.
Spring cleaning is upon us, and it’s about time. Your house is a lot dirtier than you may think. Don’t believe us? Check out these facts and do your best not to gag!
- Studies show that flushing your toilet can launch bacteria into the air, and it can land on your toothbrush.
- Bed sheets become contaminated with sweat and dead skin cells.
- The average home in the United States collects 40 pounds of dust each year.
- Bacteria can live up to four weeks in carpeting.
- Fleas love the dry, warm environment of a carpet and will often find a home there.