The hits keep coming when it comes to store closings in 2017.
Gander Mountain, the outdoor goods retailer, has announced it will close 32 of its 162 locations.
The company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection Friday.
The stores will be closing over the next few weeks, according to the company. More than 1,200 employees will be impacted.
Here’s a list of stores set to close:
- Alabama: Gadsden, Mobile, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa
- Georgia: Augusta, McDonough, Snellville
- Illinois: Algonquin, Champaign, Springfield
- Indiana: Greenfield, Merrillville
- Minnesota: Mankato, Rogers, Woodbury
- New York: New Hartford
- North Carolina: Raleigh, South Charlotte
- Tennessee: Chattanooga
- Texas: Houston, Killeen, Laredo, Lubbock, Round Rock, San Antonio, Sugar Land, Texarkana, Waco, West Houston
- West Virginia: Charleston
- Wisconsin: Eau Claire, Germantown