Your window blinds are filthy. They may not look gross, but trust me — they are.
But in just a few minutes, you can get them sparkling clean and looking like new again.
You will need:
- Equal parts vinegar and water
- An old sock
Combine the vinegar and water in a bowl. Put the sock on your hand, and dip it in the vinegar and water mixture. Then, rub your sock hand along the blinds and marvel at how much dirt you pick up.
I especially like this cleaning hack because it takes almost no time at all. I can do it while my kids are napping!
More cleaning tips and tricks from Elissa the Mom:
- How to degrease kitchen cabinets in seconds
- Refresh your toilet with essential oil
- How to rid your towels of mildew
- How to make your own disinfecting wipes
- Use ammonia to clean your filthy burners
- These special ice cubes freshen a stinky garbage disposal
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!