My thoughts and prayers go out to Barbara Bush, as she is in a hospital in Texas with a respiratory issue. While she recovers, letʼs look back at five classic quotes from a great Former First Lady.
1. “Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”
2. “I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that they just about throw up.”
3. “I think a lot of our problems are because people don’t listen to our children. It’s not always easy. They’re not always so brilliant that you want to spend hours with them.”
4. “I may be the only mother in America who knows exactly what their child is up to all the time.”
5. “Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow my footsteps, and preside over the White House as the president’ s spouse. I wish him well!”
Get well soon, Mrs. Bush!