It’s never too late to get in the Halloween spirit! With Halloween only a few days away, these quick and easy crafts will have your home feeling just the right amount of haunted.
- Milk Gallon Ghosts: All you need for this craft is an empty (and cleaned out) milk gallon, a marker and holiday lights. Quick, easy and adorable!
- Pom-Pom Pumpkins: For these cute little pumpkins you will need orange pom-poms and black felt for the witch hat. Scatter these across your food table for a little extra Halloween decor!
- Spooky Spiders: These adorable spooky spiders would be a creative addition to the candy you pass out to trick-or-treaters. To create these spiders, you will need black pom-poms, googly eyes and pipe cleaners.
- Pint-Sized Pumpkins: These pumpkins would be perfect for any spooky centerpiece. These pumpkins are made from orange and green construction paper.
- Mini Mummies: These mini mummies are so easy to make! All you need are pipe cleaners and gauze. Create your mummy skeleton with pipe cleaners then wrap in gauze. Finish with two little eyes.