A horrifying video from March of this year of a Milwaukee couple found unconscious in the front seat of their car with a toddler in the backseat is just now surfacing.
Another couple found them passed out outside their home after their son found them inside the car, thinking they were dead, a woman named Theresa told WISN.
Inside the car were Victoria Warzyniakowski, 27, and Matthew Huber, 41, who apparently overdosed, along with their 2-year-old son in the backseat, WISN reported.
“We didn’t touch them because we didn’t know if there were needles in the car, and we didn’t want to, we just grabbed the baby out,” Theresa told WISN. “He was in the back seat. He was trying to get out. He was walking around in the car, and the car was running.”
Firefighters shortly arrived and in order to reverse the apparent overdose using the life-saving drug Narcan®.
Police found 200 pills inside a bottle in Huber’s pocket, mainly opiods.
According to WISN, the couple was convicted of child neglect and Huber was convicted of felony drug possession.
The toddler was taken into child protective services.
Just last week, several horrible photos were posted to Facebook of another Ohio couple passed out from a heroin overdose with their child in the car.