You don’t need to slave away in the kitchen for hours to make lasagna. In just 15 minutes, you can microwave one!
It sounds crazy, but it’s possible. This spinach and mushroom lasagna from Epicurious was nuked, not baked.
You will need:
- 1 container part-skim ricotta
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2¼ cups grated mozzarella, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms, trimmed and sliced, divded
- 1 tablespoon parsley, coarsely chopped
You’ll also need a deep 8×8″ microwave-safe baking dish.