Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Pass is back, and it’s bigger than before.
For a cool $100, you’ll get unlimited Pasta Bowls for seven weeks at any Olive Garden location in the U.S. That’s a lot of carbs.
How can I get a pass?
- The passes go on sale at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15.
- The passes will be available for purchase online only, for one hour (or until passes sell out). There’s a limit of one pass per transaction.
- There are 21,000 passes available this year. (Last year, there were 2,000 passes available – and they sold out in one second.)
- The sale link will be available on Olive Garden’s website at 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15.
What do I really get with the pass?
- Never Ending Pasta Bowls, with toppings, from Oct. 3-Nov. 20, 2016
- Unlimited Coca-Cola soft drinks for Passholder and guests
- Redeemable for dine-in only – not valid on to-go orders