If you’re looking to make some extra money for the holidays, or just for life, Amazon is hiring!
The e-commerce giant needs customer service associates who will work from home to troubleshoot issues that customers may have, primarily over the phone.
According to the job posting, the gig pays $10 an hour and there’s paid training.
Because the end of the year is a busy season for Amazon, employees may be required to work between 20 and 40 hours a week, plus all of the major holidays.
You must also live in one of these 20 states to apply for the position:
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
RELATED: Never buy these 6 items on Amazon
Here are some of the required qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 3 a.m. to midnight Pacific Time zone