It’s easy to see why Alice Springs Chicken is one of the most popular non-steak entrées at Outback Steakhouse. The chicken is smothered in bacon, cheese, and honey mustard — what could be more delicious?
But if a night out isn’t in the budget, rest assured it’s easy to make a copy of this Outback classic at home. This dish from Recipe Station tastes just like the restaurant version!
You will need:
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
If you love honey mustard, this one’s definitely for you! Get the full recipe at Recipe Station.