Senator Rand Paul took to Reddit on Thursday for an “Ask Me Anything,” where users were able to engage directly with the presidential candidate. The exchanged seemed to go well for Paul, with many of the participants saying he’s their favorite candidate on the Republican side.
Here are some of the most memorable moments from the AMA.
14. Meanwhile, the “Republican frontrunner” wants a 45 percent tax on goods imported from China.
12. Bipartisanship doesn’t always have to mean growing government.
11. A common sense realist foreign policy isn’t so common, unfortunately.
10. Why is Rand Paul the only politician still talking about our national debt?!
9. Just in case you had ever questioned his liberty bonafides.
8. Rand Paul is an actual fiscal conservative who doesn’t want to put you behind bars for smoking a plant. Quick, someone call Chris Christie to put a stop to this madness!
7. The mystery is solved!
6. #AuditTheFed! This shouldn’t be a hard one. But transparency isn’t popular in Washington.
5. Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie are humans too!
4. A debate with Bernie? Rand would crush him. With cold, hard, fiscal facts.
3. Paul contrasts himself with Trump quite convincingly!
2. IT’S HAPPENING! (And Bernie engaged in a bit of cultural appropriation by stealing the gif!)
1. You may not have realized, but this is the most pressing public policy issue facing the United States of America. We agree, Rand. It’s finally time that the President of the United States takes a position. And yours is the right one.