It’s fairly simple.
- Understand + love the socially driven media landscape?
- Love to write about country music?
- Have an engagement-focused and data-driven mindset?
- Know how to identify what kind of content people really dig?
And we almost forgot:
- Do you live and love country music?
If so, Rare Country just might have the job for you. We are looking for talented and hungry freelance writers to join our team. Working in your own space and within your own hours, we are looking for a handful of stories a week. And if you are really good, we will certainly give you more.
Rare Country has grown by leaps and bounds, evolving from a small Facebook page to one of country music’s most intriguing and exciting new brands. In fact, 2016 truly put Rare Country on the map thanks to high-profile events such as the Rare Country Awards and Charlie Daniels’ 80th Birthday Volunteer Jam. The year also had the brand branching out into new territory with new original YouTube content and extensive brand partnerships.
Interested? Email Rare Country General Manager Laurissa Phillips at Laurissa@Rare.us to get the conversation started.