Fans of this legendary rapper will be sad to know why he stopped breathing last night ABC/Screenshot

According to TMZ, rapper DMX had to be administered Narcan in New York on Monday after having what many believe was a drug overdose.

DMX was found unconscious and without a pulse in the parking lot of a Ramada Inn in Yonkers, New York after ingesting what TMZ claims was a powdery substance.

Responding police officers needed to administer Narcan, a powerful drug used to revive people who overdose on opiates, in order to revive DMX.

TMZ reports that DMX has regained consciousness and is listed in stable condition.

DMX recently appeared in the ABC series “Fresh Off the Boat,” playing himself.

Author placeholder image About the author:

Stories You Might Like