Kim Kardashian Seeks Restraining Order after Stalker Made Bomb Threat

A stalker named David Resendiz has mailed over 80 letters to Kim Kardashian’s home and workplace, threatening her and her children with violence.

After his most recent written bomb threat on April 25th, Kim and her legal team have requested an emergency protective order..

On Monday, May 16th, attorney Shawn Holley appeared in court to file a restraining order on behalf of Kim and her four children. The order requests that Resendiz stay at least 100 yards away from the model and her kids. The judge has not yet signed off on the motion, but he likely will grant at least a temporary one. Holley said Kim and Resendiz have never met

Kim says he’s threatened in multiple letters to kill her. And, she says, on April 25, she received a written bomb threat in a letter delivered to one of her business offices. She says the letter is a dead ringer for the ones Resendiz previously sent.

Kim says Resendiz made numerous false and delusional claims about her intimate relationships. She says he’s made “disturbing sexual references about me in his letters.”

Kim says she’s scared for her safety and the safety of her family. She believes, unchecked, Resendiz could harm or even kill her.

This Kim K’s second run-in with a stalker this year. Earlier this year, she was granted a restraining order against Charles Peter Zelenoff. He was also ordered to stay at least 100 feet away from her.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Seven Sea Mysteries That We Are Waiting For Science To Solve

Brooklyn Marathon Runner Dies After Crossing Finish Line, 16 Others Hospitalized