Taylor Swift is a strong, talented women who has inspired women all over the world. She has taught many of her young fans to stand up for what they believe in and to never doubt who they truly are. In addition to her countless inspiring songs, she has also made a huge impact in other ways. Taylor is a huge philanthropist and does whatever she can to positively affect the lives that surround around her.
Here are five times when Taylor went above and beyond to improve the lives of others.
- When she attended the Seacrest Studio ribbon cutting ceremony at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital.
- After she donated $1 million to Louisiana after the state suffered massive flooding.
- When she talked with children about the power of reading and writing at Scholastic’s headquarters in New York.
- When she donated $50,000 to public schools in New York City.
- When she attended the Save The Children charity event in London.