Yep, my beers get their own pool floats. Not every lounger has a built-in cup holder, and I don’t want to hold my drink the entire time I’m in the pool. Thankfully, inflatable drink holders exist to solve this problem. Gone are the days of having to climb out of the pool for a sip of your ice-cold water or beer! We all know climbing out of the pool at our big age is hard.
Some of these inflatable drink holders are cute, and some are a hot mess. Regardless, there’s a drink holder for everyone. Grab some for your besties because they’ll need them for birthday parties, bachelorette parties, and vacations.
Best Inflatable Drink Holders
2. Blovec 5 Pack Inflatable Drink Holders Inflatable Cup Coasters Drink Floats Swimming Drink Holder Unicorn Flamingo Palm Tree Mushroom Swan for Pool Party (Colorful)
3. CoTa Global Pool Party – Funny Delectable Frosted Donut Inspired Inflatable Ring Drink Holder – Set of 4 – for The Beach, Pool Party – Heavy Duty – UV
Donut you think these are cute?
4. Max Fun Inflatable Drink Holders with 1 Inflatable Pump, Drink Inflatable Cup for Kids Swimming Pool & Outdoor Water Toys and Pool Party ( 16PCS ) (Style 1)
5. FUTUREPLUSX Fruit Inflatable Drink Holder, 8PCS Drink Pool Floats Cup Holder Floats Inflatable Floating Coasters for Pool Party Water Fun Kids Bath Toys Shower
Fruit lovers will like this 8-piece set! It has a pineapple, watermelon, and more.
6. FEEBRIA Inflatable Floating Drink Holder with 9 Holes Large Capacity Drink Float for Pool Party Beach (Blue)
7. Fasmov Floating Swan Drink Holders Float Inflatable Pool Party Drink Holder for Adults Children Outdoor Swimming Pool Party, 6 Pack
These are too cute!
8. GoFloats Inflatable Pool Drink Holders (3 Pack) Designed in the US – Huge Selection from Unicorn, Flamingo, Palm and More – Float Your Hot Tub Drinks In Style
9. VIVISKY Inflatable Drink Holder,4 Pack Drink Floats Pool Drink Holder Floats Summer Beach Leisure Cup Bottle Holder Water Fun Decorations For Pool Party
Not a want, but a need.
Let your “man” hold your YETI tumbler for you.
Beer pong on the water? Count me in.