‘Jersey Shore’ Starts Filming New Season Without Original Cast Member(s)

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro said he’d return to ‘Jersey Shore’ for the upcoming season, but he was nowhere to be found when the reality show recently started filming. That does not mean he is not going to be a lightning rod on the next season of the show.

Vinny, Snooki, Deena, JWoww and Mike ‘The Situation’ were all on hand.

However one other cast member wasn’t there – Pauly D.

This according to photos obtained by TMZ of some ‘Jersey Shore’ stars shooting scenes Easter Sunday at a winery in Southern California.

Photo from TMZ.


It’s possible Ronnie wanted to steer clear of shooting scenes at a winery – he reportedly quit drinking after his arrest for alleged domestic violence in 2021. It was his second domestic violence arrest, and he stepped away from the show to seek help for mental health issues.

Several cast members are said to be less than thrilled that the 36-year-old is returning to the iconic reality show.

Ronnie told the US Sun he’s “living the good life” with his fiancé Saffire Matos and his three-year-old daughter, Ariana, whom he shares with his ex Jen Harley.

He was still on probation for his 2019 arrest for alleged domestic violence involving Jenn when he was arrested in April of last year for an incident involving Saffire.

Ronnie potentially faced 30 days jail time, however, the judge let the reality star walk free and instead ordered him to take 26 parenting classes.

The judge also placed him under a three-year protective order where he is prohibited from harassing or intimidating Saffire.

The court acknowledged he had completed a rehab program in Florida, thereby allowing him to skip jail time. Ronnie stepped away from the show after the incident.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Netflix Is Changing In A Big Way With Ads, Password Sharing

It Appears Candace Cameron Bure Is Officially Done With Hallmark Movies