I’m bringing back the fanny pack.
Here’s why everyone mom should invest in one — they’re easy to carry and nearly impossible to steal or lose, they free up your arms, and they fit all your stuff. (And the stuff that doesn’t fit can be kept in the car, because it’s probably not essential.)
Why do we even have purses in a world where fanny packs exist?
So who’s with me? Who wants to start carrying a fanny pack? Just say the word and I’ll make some Elissa the Mom fanny packs for everyone!
More musings from Elissa the Mom
- “Hi. My name is Elissa the Mom. And I have a Pinterest problem.”
- I used to yell, but now, I have a much healthier way of dealing with my kids
- Why I’m OK with painting my 2-year-old son’s nails
- Christmas is the worst time of the year, but we parents love it so much
- Advice for when:
- Yes, women can do it all — but should we?
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!