I have two young children, and keeping them on a schedule is a daily struggle. So I made a color-coded time management clock to help them stay on track.
The clock is broken up into morning and evening portions. Now, as long as my kids are home, they don’t have any excuse for being late.
You will need:
- Paper banner kit
- Wooden panel
Make the clock as ornate or as simple as you want. There are no rules here, just as long as it’s fun.
Elissa the Mom gets organized
- Why fanny packs are better than purses
- This child-friendly cleaning kit will make kids want to tidy up
- Must-haves for commuting with kids
- This wall command center will keep the family on track all year
- How to save your linen closet — and your sanity
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!