It’s easy to see why this video has received more than 89 million views on Facebook. This dessert recipe is perfect for indecisive people, for budding chefs, for dessert lovers… for everyone, basically. After all, who doesn’t want to have a choice among eight desserts? Seriously, what could be better than having eight desserts all in one pan? That technically only means it’s one dessert, right?
This dessert pan recipe from Tasty is sure to get people talking. It’s as visually pleasing as it’s sweet and delicious! It’s a pretty straightforward, easy recipe, and it covers everyone’s favorite desserts.
You will need:
- 2 cups chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups M&M’s cookie dough
- 2 cups brownie mix, prepared with ½ the recommended water
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- 4 ounces chocolate
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 sheets pie crust
- 2 cups apple pie filling
- 2 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 2 cups banana bread batter
- 2 cups cheesecake batter
- Spray cooking spray across a baking tray, then put a piece of parchment that is longer than the sides so that you can use them as handles to lift out the finished dessert.
- Start with the chocolate chip cookie dough and put it in the top left corner that would be the first of eight even rectangles that make up your pan. Try to be as precise as possible.
- Move on to the m&m cookie dough, and shape the same amount into an equal rectangle. But this time, section it diagonally across from the chocolate cookie dough.
- Take the graham cracker sheets and break them along their seems so that the graham cracker pieces are as long as the cookie dough rectangles. Press them into the cookie dough to form a wall in the bottom left section. Then place two full graham cracker sheets at the bottom of the section.
- Layer chocolate evenly on top of the graham crackers you just laid flat and then, spread marshmallows across the top.
- Right next to the chocolate chip cookie dough, take brownie batter and make another equal rectangle next to it.
- Take two pie crusts and roll them together with about a 3-inch overlap, trimming it to fit another rectangular piece. Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Next, lay the rectangular sheet of pie crust on the far right side of the pan, covering the farthest two right rectangular sections. Press the pie crust down to fit into the edges of the pan and trim any excess.
- Take a double layered strip of pie crust and place it in the middle to crease the dough at the bottom into the other pie crust that was originally laid to help support it.
- Use the another double strip of pie crust to seal off the left exposed edge of pie crust, enclosing two rectangles with pie crust. Make sure to push any brownie mix back into its original rectangular shape.
- Now, add apple pie filling to the bottom right square and pumpkin pie filling to the top right square.
- Then, immediately take banana bread batter and spread it in the section between the brownie mix and pie crust.
- Take another graham cracker sheet and break it into pieces. Form another wall at the bottom of the banana bread batter and the right of the m&m cookie dough.
- Take two more graham cracker sheets and lay them down to from a base inside the rectangle, so that you can spread cheesecake batter on top of that.
- Bake this pan for one hour. Let it cool completely.
- When it’s cooled, use the parchment paper handles to lift the entire dessert out and immediately put it on a large cutting board.
- Cut eight evenly-spaced slices vertically and four evenly spaced slices horizontally.
This should create bars that are have anywhere between one to two and four flavors. Talk about the perfect summer treat on a hot summer day! You should get a little bit of everything from s’mores to cookie bars to candy bars, pies and more! Check out Tasty.co for more dessert ideas and more food inspiration!
Editor’s note: This article was originally published on February 7, 2018.