Happy Halloween! For this video, I dressed as Cher and gave what Tyson described as “the worst Cher impersonation I have ever seen.”
If you want to add a little extra Halloween spirit to your kids’ lunches (or, honestly, if you forgot Halloween entirely and need to do something at the last minute), here’s a simple day-of idea for you.
Just take a black permanent marker, draw a jack-o’-lantern face on an orange, and throw it in your child’s lunchbox. So easy.
You could also display a bunch of these oranges as a cute Halloween centerpiece.
More Halloween fun from Elissa the Mom
- LAST MINUTE! PB+J pretzel spiders
- LAST MINUTE! Spider ice cubes
- Whip up some mummy jalapeño poppers for your Halloween party
- Bite the heads off these voodoo doll cookies
- Turn your yard into a cemetery full of these DIY tombstones
- Candy corn Rice Krispie treats (for people who hate candy corn)
- Halloween s’mores that “bleed” when you bite into them
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!