Happy Halloween, dudes. I’m dressing as a male hippie for this video, and it’s freaking Tyson out.
If you’re like me and you sometimes forget about a holiday until it’s almost too late (so, in other words, if you’re a perfectly normal parent), never fear — I have some last-minute Halloween ideas for you!
What kid wouldn’t love a plastic Halloween spider in a drink? Just freeze some toys in ice cubes; it’s bound to make you the grooviest mom or dad on the block.
More Halloween fun from Elissa the Mom
- A quick and easy caramel apple bar for fall
- Mummy jalapeño poppers for a Halloween party
- Throw your leftover candy into a pie
- Salty and sweet mummy pretzel sticks
- Spooky s’mores that “bleed” when you bite into them
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!