Have you ever craved Chick-fil-A on a Sunday? I’m a Southerner, so I definitely have. It’s the worst.
But now, you can make a classic Chick-fil-A sandwich right in your own kitchen — and you can make it any day of the week, without sitting in a drive-thru line! I know my family is going to love this recipe.
You will need:
- Chicken breast
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Buns, buttered
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Pickle juice, for marinating
- Peanut oil, for frying
- Pickle slices, for serving
Tip: You’ll need an oil thermometer, just like the one I used in my homemade doughnut holes video. That’ll help you monitor the temperature of the hot peanut oil throughout the cooking process.
Tyson thinks our version of this sandwich is even tastier than Chick-fil-A’s! Will you make one?
More fast-food treats from Elissa the Mom
- Red Robin fries that cook in a Crock-Pot
- Drive-thru-style burritos: “It’s like healthy Taco Bell!”
- A homemade Double-Double Animal Style In-N-Out Burger
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!