Tyson found a recipe for Nutella banana sushi and asked me to make it, even though it sounded, in his words, “nasty.”
We decided to make this one together.
You will need:
- Flour tortillas
I’ve gotta be honest with you guys — this recipe is a bust. Cutting the “sushi” isn’t as easy as it seems, and it doesn’t even taste that great.
And the presentation isn’t exactly pretty.
When Tyson asked if I would serve this to party guests and I immediately said “no,” I realized that sometimes you win at recipes, and sometimes you lose. We did exactly what we were supposed to do, and yet, I’d rather just dip a banana in some Nutella.
This is Pinterest lying to you. This is a lie.
In my opinion, anyway. Would you try it?
More of Elissa the Mom’s favorite snacks
- Zucchini Parmesan chips — a super healthy alternative to potato chips
- Popsicles made from nothing but fresh fruit
- The same pimento cheese that’s served at the Masters
- Kielbasa and pineapple on sticks — a true taste of Hawaii
- Homemade Chex mix, straight from the slow cooker
Watch new videos from Elissa the Mom every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!