It’s the recipe that launched a thousand Insta pics. Chicken bacon ranch casseroles seem to be everywhere lately.
If you can’t wait to make this decadent dinner in your own kitchen, we highly recommend this recipe from The Cookin’ Chicks.
You will need:
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce