If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times — cheese makes everything better.
We love Mexican food, especially when it’s buried in cheese, and we can’t get enough of this cheesy fajita chicken casserole from Southern Bite. It’s all the deliciousness of chicken fajitas with none of the carb-loaded tortillas. We’re sure you’ll love it too!
You will need:
- 4 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen diced onion and bell pepper blend
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies (do not drain!)
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese