You’ll want to buy an extra box of Thin Mints from your friendly neighborhood Girl Scouts when you see this recipe!
This minty dessert creation from Inside BruCrew Life features a brownie base, cheesecake filling, and the Scouts’ most popular cookies on top. We’re definitely making it for St. Patrick’s Day!
You will need:
- 1 box Pillsbury Thin Mints Brownie Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ teaspoon mint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- Green gel food coloring
- 21 Thin Mints
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- Green sprinkles