Spring has sprung, and McDonald’s restaurants in Japan know just how to celebrate.
Behold the Sakura McFloat — a cherry-flavored soda with vanilla ice cream on top. It can also be served without ice cream.
And the pretty drink may have been tailor-made for Instagram. Take a look:
Here are some of the craziest McDonald’s dishes from around the world:
- Bone-in pork ribs (Czech Republic)
- Fried shrimp and macaroni & cheese croquette (Japan)
- Deep-fried meat-stuffed olives (Italy)
- Nutella burger (Italy)
- Spicy nacho cheese wedges (United Kingdom)
- Pumpkin spice fries (Japan)
- Curly crab fries (Singapore)
- Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom)