It’s finally happening! McDonald’s has added waffle fries to its menu!
But don’t get too excited. According to Delish, they’ll only be served during the holidays — in Canada.
Canadian McDonald’s restaurants are also adding bacon and hash browns to cheeseburgers this Christmas season. We can’t think of a better way to get into the holiday spirit! (Well, except for bringing the same creations to the U.S., of course!)
Here are some of the craziest McDonald’s dishes from around the world:
- Deep-fried meat-stuffed olives (Italy)
- Nutella burger (Italy)
- Spicy nacho cheese wedges (United Kingdom)
- Pumpkin spice fries (Japan)
- Curly crab fries (Singapore)
- Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom)