If you love pasta and cheese (and who doesn’t?!), this will, without question, become your new favorite dinner.
This three-cheese spaghetti from Delish is so delicious and creamy — the ultimate comfort food.
And, believe it or not, it’s ready in only 15 minutes, so it can even be a last-minute dinner. What’s not to love?
You will need:
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
More of our favorite pasta dishes
- BLT lasagna — it exists, and it’s beyond delicious
- Cheesy spaghetti and meatballs that cooks in a skillet
- Our new obsession: chicken bacon ranch casserole
- Broccoli and chicken Alfredo-stuffed shells
- The ultimate fusion: Kung Pao chicken spaghetti and meatballs