In case you haven’t noticed, we love Mexican food.
Videos by Rare
But all those delicious carbs can wreak havoc on our waistlines — not to mention put us to sleep!
Never fear, Mexican food lovers. We found a dish that’s delicious and very low in those pesky carbohydrates. This is one enchilada you’ll never feel guilty about inhaling.
RELATED: Kick off summer with a festive taco party — here’s how to set up the perfect buffet
Instead of tortillas, this dish lovingly cradles its ingredients in super healthy spaghetti squash.
You will need:
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1½ cups chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup green enchilada sauce
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- ½ cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or Monterey Jack — chef’s choice!)
Get the full recipe from Recipe Runner.
More of our Mexican favorites:
- Elissa the Mom’s hot and spicy corn dip
- Cheesy fajita chicken casserole
- The easiest chicken enchiladas in existence
- Cheesy oven tacos (one of our most popular recipes ever!)
- The perfect strawberry margarita
- And for dessert — margarita cheesecake!