The magical combination of chocolate and peanut butter gets a serious upgrade with this easy treat.
If you need a dessert in a pinch, or maybe something to bring to a bake sale, look no further than these no-bake Reese’s peanut butter bars from Yummiest Food. They only have six ingredients, plus the topping — Reese’s Pieces!
Best of all, they only take a few minutes to prepare. The hardest part is waiting for them to set in the fridge!
You will need:
Peanut butter bars
- 2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ cup mini Reese’s Pieces
More peanut butter passion
- Southern Living’s peanut butter banana icebox pie
- Lava cake filled with peanut butter
- DIY peanut butter cups — only 3 ingredients!
- “Healthy” Snickers bars
- Edible Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup cookie dough