Every “salad” should taste this good!
Cheesecake and fresh berries are two of the best summer treats. If you combine them, you’ve got a guaranteed crowd-pleaser on your hands.
This summer berry cheesecake salad from CakesCottage takes no time at all to whip up. (That’s probably because it’s made with pudding and not actual cheesecake — but it still tastes amazing!)
You will need:
- 1 box cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 3 six-ounce containers strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)