If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times — I love cheese!
And the warm, gooey cheese inside this classic appetizer makes my mouth water every time. I could eat a whole pan of these crescents!
This recipe is so simple and such a crowd pleaser. Take the classic combination of apples and brie, and roll it up inside dough. That’s really all there is to it.
- Apple slices
- 1 can of crescent roll dough
Did I use too much cheese? Never. There is no such thing as too much cheese!
And now, here are some fun facts about brie!
- The rind is edible.
- The top and the bottom of a slice of brie should be firm, but the middle needs to be squishy.
- If you prefer your brie to be mild, look for a gooey one.
- Store it in plastic wrap.
- It’s delicious — but you already knew that!